We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexDiscussionEvents,  Publications,  Opportunities › São Paulo: Processing workshop at SESC Pinheiros
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
São Paulo: Processing workshop at SESC Pinheiros (Read 1508 times)
São Paulo: Processing workshop at SESC Pinheiros
Mar 17th, 2010, 7:19pm

My friend Tony de Marco (photographer, font designer) and I (software engineer, teacher) will lead a basic Processing Workshop titled "A Gestualidade da Programação com Processing" at SESC Pinheiros in São Paulo, Brazil, March 20,21,27,28. The workshop is free and open to anyone, but registration is required. Google for "sesc gestualidade" for further info.
Re: São Paulo: Processing workshop at SESC Pinheiros
Reply #1 - Mar 22nd, 2010, 2:02pm

Sunday morning at SESC São Paulo, learning the weird syntax of the for command. Photograph by Tony de Marco. I am the one handwaving...

I wanted to post a link to a picture... just visit a site called migre.me and append /qlUd to the URL
Reply #2 - Mar 22nd, 2010, 2:07pm

Reply #3 - Mar 23rd, 2010, 6:48am

Thanks for posting the links, Cedric!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1