We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
youtube video integration (Read 1280 times)
youtube video integration
Feb 4th, 2010, 2:49pm

Hello Right now i have a java application that has my one of youtube video but when i used this java application with processing my youtube video does not show up just a blank square with a x sign? does anyone knows whats going on and how i can make it work? thanks
Re: youtube video integration
Reply #1 - Feb 5th, 2010, 1:24pm

I am using video capture via my webhosting account - then I upload to YouTube . edit it with Camtasia (you can do it with Jing too Kiss
Reply #2 - Feb 5th, 2010, 11:16pm

Hi,

I am using Java application for uploading my YouTube video and it running successfully, i think you may have Java application installation error. Fix it.
Reply #3 - Feb 6th, 2010, 7:38am

Does anyone know what tags to change to make the You Tube
video auto start.

Thanks
Reply #4 - Feb 24th, 2010, 7:22am

My friend has done this on his website, I thinks its vimeo rather than youtube though. I'll ask him what he did and get back to you.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1