We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
video and audio (Read 1262 times)
video and audio
Feb 2nd, 2010, 1:30pm

I notice that Processing's video library will play the audio associated with a mov file, however, when I pause the movie the audio continues. Am I missing something or do I need to and sync the audio in a sepatate file using Ess? (ugh) Smiley
Thanks!
Re: video and audio
Reply #1 - Feb 2nd, 2010, 8:15pm

Solved my own problem.  jmcvideo does the trick! The install is a bit of a headache.
What you need to do is install jmcvideo.jar then install JavaFX 1.2 THEN copy files from your system library to your jmcvideo library. Not hard once you understand the steps.
Reply #2 - Feb 11th, 2010, 2:29pm

joester5 wrote on Feb 2nd, 2010, 8:15pm:
Solved my own problem.  jmcvideo does the trick! The install is a bit of a headache.
What you need to do is install jmcvideo.jar then install JavaFX 1.2 THEN copy files from your system library to your jmcvideo library. Not hard once you understand the steps.

congrats!! jmcvideo rocks. I'm using it for a long time and never had issues with it. Good luck! Cool
Reply #3 - Feb 17th, 2010, 11:37am

Thank you so much for finding the answer to that.  It was driving me crazy. Now back to work!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1