We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpOpenGL and 3D Libraries › HI, first question,where are the libraries stored
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
HI, first question,where are the libraries stored? (Read 671 times)
HI, first question,where are the libraries stored?
Nov 22nd, 2009, 9:51am

Hi this is my first post and I´d like to say hi to all the forum members , having said that where are the libraries stored in mac os x snow leopard? it´s weird because I do a search and get no results for any of the libraries thought when I open any of the examples that use the libraries that come with processing I get no errors or anything, so they are clearly there, the problem is there is no libraries folder so, where the hell are they stored?
Re: HI, first question,where are the libraries stored?
Reply #1 - Nov 22nd, 2009, 11:52am

you have to create this libraries folder if this is your first library you install yourself. the libraries that comes with processing like PDF or openGL are not stored in this location as well.

Libraries are stored in a "libraries" folder inside your sketch folder. If you want to know where your sketch folder is. go to FILE->PREFERENCES there you see the path to your sketchbook folder.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1