We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexDiscussionExhibition › My little Processing Games
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
My little Processing Games (Read 6900 times)
My little Processing Games
Nov 15th, 2009, 8:20pm

I recently made a blog of some processing games and other things that a friend and i have made over the past year.
http://kodev.wordpress.com/

Some of them are quite small games but our WIP is a large project (at least for us) and if anyone would like to help us out it would be much appreciated.

Re: My little Processing Games
Reply #1 - Nov 16th, 2009, 1:38pm

nice Smiley
Reply #2 - Nov 16th, 2009, 1:42pm

There is a serious lack of processing games on this forum. (minus a few shining examples)

Thanks for posting!
Reply #3 - Nov 16th, 2009, 1:58pm

Cool I my self have made a couple of games. I made a lame 2-D Squash game but it was fun to make. I also am making a 3-D game an FPS. Which is proving very challenging as the Menus and side bars jitter when your moving but other than that I think people just get lost in "more important" things
Reply #4 - Nov 16th, 2009, 7:45pm

I like the look of the zombies game. I really enjoy a game with simple, fun graphics, but gameplay that reveals its depth as you play more.  I think of games like Paradroid (C64) or Aztec on the AppleII as great examples of this.There's something about the gameplay being the forefronted element rather than the graphics that is quite enjoyable (I do enjoy the graphically rich games too). Anyway, I'm rambling. I look forward to seeing zombies once it is working.
Reply #5 - Nov 17th, 2009, 2:58pm

Thanks for everyones input!  Smiley I will be making daily posts about the zombie games production (Still dont have a name for it yet) So be sure to check back every once and awhile.
Reply #6 - Nov 22nd, 2009, 2:52am

the zombie game is nice!
Reply #7 - Nov 24th, 2009, 2:23pm

Call it the "Zombie Apocolypse" Shocked
Nov 24th, 2009, 2:23pm
Reply #8 - Nov 24th, 2009, 4:16pm

haha thats creative...
Reply #9 - Nov 24th, 2009, 6:20pm