We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpOther Libraries › Seeking help with the controlP5 library.....Tabs
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Seeking help with the controlP5 library.....Tabs (Read 421 times)
Seeking help with the controlP5 library.....Tabs
Nov 9th, 2009, 7:56pm

I am very new to coding in the Processing environment,  and I am developing an application in which I have used the controlP5 library to add some simple tabs to my main window.  Nothing really fancy....when you click on them,  they load a specific image into the main window.  My main problem is that no matter how I define the tabs,  there is always a "default" labeled tab,  which is not responsive to any mouseclicks,  like the other tabs are......and....

When my Processing program starts,  I get the main display and the "default" tab is highlighted.  When I click one of the other tabs,  it loads the image just like it's supposed to.  My problem is that I can no longer return to my initial startup display.

I know I'm doing a horrible job of trying to explain my problem,  so if anyone would like to look at my code and see what I screwed up,  please PM me.   And try not to laugh to hard when you see the code....this is the result of an old man trying to learn a new trick !!

Thanks....
Jim
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1