We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexDiscussionEvents,  Publications,  Opportunities › Last minute Processing needs
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Last minute Processing needs (Read 1086 times)
Last minute Processing needs
Oct 14th, 2009, 3:30pm

Hey there,

I know, I know... first time poster, haven't really contributed anything of note (or anything at all, really) to the overall discussion regarding Processing, and here I am with an "I need this, and I need it NOW" type post.

But, the fact is that we had lined up a Processing person for an interesting R&D gig who is now no longer available. We're looking at doing a project with a combination of Processing, MoCap, AE and Maya, using it to animate broadcast work based on live action key frames we've shot. If you've been around Processing enough to consider yourself 'pretty damn good' (or even better, be considered 'pretty damn good' by your peers), please send me a link to your reel at

dave . benach @ mekanism . com (sans spaces, obviously).

Looking forward to seeing your work!!
Re: Last minute Processing needs
Reply #1 - Oct 19th, 2009, 9:58am

Hey all... Thanks to those folks who've pinged me on this. Unfortunately it looks like our creative team has shifted direction a bit - they're now exploring deeper 3D work in Maya and MoCap.

No doubt we'll have Processing-related needs again in the future... I'll make sure to follow up with those who've contacted me when we do!

Best,
Dave.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1