We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpIntegration › Please help me with posting Processing on blogspot
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Please help me with posting Processing on blogspot (Read 2020 times)
Please help me with posting Processing on blogspot
Sep 17th, 2009, 7:04am

Long story short, I have a class where we're exploring a self-directed media of interest and guess what I chose as my area of interest. Problem is I have very little programming experience. I don't know anything about java and I feel like I'm hitting a brick wall. I followed the tutorial for exporting up to finding my file in the sketchbook through my applet (running off a mac). I need to update by this evening or at the very latest next morning.

thank you.
Re: Please help me with posting Processing on blogspot
Reply #1 - Sep 17th, 2009, 9:31am

Hey,

You could create an account on http://openprocessing.org, then upload the (zipped) applet there... Then you can grab the embed code and post it in your blog. I do this with wordpress, so I assume it works with blogger too?
Reply #2 - Sep 17th, 2009, 11:53am

FYI, this should have been posted in Integration section (I think).
And either you do as fiorina says, or if you can insert arbitrary HTML code in your blog (and upload files), you copy the relevant part in the exported HTML file and paste it in your article.
Reply #3 - Sep 24th, 2009, 8:25pm

Sorry I didn't respond right away. Thank you for writing back to me. I'll try doing it this way, instead of the roundabout-dreamweaver-university hosting thing I had been set up with
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1