We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpPrograms › no jogl in java.library.path
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
no jogl in java.library.path (Read 3167 times)
no jogl in java.library.path
Sep 11th, 2009, 7:39am

i recently get with a lot of sketches the following error:

"Exception in thread "Animation Thread" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no jogl in java.library.path"

i'm on os x 10.6, but it was throwing this error on the latest version of leopard as well. i can't pinpoint when it started or if i messed up something, but i guess there's something work in some path variable.
i don't know how to fix it, any help highly appreciated.

Re: no jogl in java.library.path
Reply #1 - Sep 11th, 2009, 3:31pm

Probably you have the same problem that I had, and some others: one
or several external libraries might not work anymore with the new Processing versions. I would recommend to remove those libraries one by one from the sketchbook folder and see whether that error disappears at some point.

Andreas
Re: no jogl in java.library.path
Reply #2 - Sep 12th, 2009, 4:12am

thanks, that solved the problem.

the conflicting library was "voltron", it also states on the website that it's only working till processing 1.03

also, the "fullscreen" lib is broken at the moment.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1