We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpPrograms › Some problem with color space. Need some help plz.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Some problem with color space. Need some help plz. (Read 798 times)
Some problem with color space. Need some help plz.
Aug 27th, 2009, 8:05am

I have converted RGB image to be LAB image, then I want to display this LAB image on the screen. How should I do?? (I can't found LAB in colorMode() ) Wink
Re: Some problem with color space. Need some help plz.
Reply #1 - Aug 27th, 2009, 8:14am

colorMode supports RGB or HSB. But it is in no way related to how an image is displayed.

What is happening when you print the image on screen with image()
Reply #2 - Aug 27th, 2009, 8:46pm

I can't use image() to show my LAB ColorSpace image,becaus I dont' know how to assign each value (L and A and B) to my new PImage like in RGB that I know how to assign R G and B value.
Reply #3 - Aug 28th, 2009, 12:59am

What image file format do you use? If you know how to load in Java, it will take care of conversion of color encoding, I think.
Explaining what you try to do (why convert from RGB to LAB then back?) might help too.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1