We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpSyntax Questions › Totally New In Video .
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Totally New In Video . (Read 447 times)
Totally New In Video .
Aug 19th, 2009, 4:04pm

Hello From México :

I Want To Know How To Use Other Effects For Video . Do I Have To Download An Specific Libraries Or HAve To Only Download .FX Archives ( Like VVVV ) .

I´m Just Trying TO Edit A Video From Youtube ( For Example ) Adding Some Crazy Textures And Then Recording It ( Which Also I Don´t Know How To Do It ) .

IS It Possible That The Video Capture Examples Can Be Used As A Texture For A Simple Video ?

Where Do I HAve To Start ?  Sorry For My English ...

Respect !

Thanks For Your Time

Re: Totally New In Video .
Reply #1 - Aug 20th, 2009, 4:52am

It is more a question for the Video Capture, Movie Playback, Vision Libraries section than a syntax question (about the language itself).

Note: you can drop initial capitals except at start of sentences... Would make reading easier. Just my €0.02...

Good luck in your experiments.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1