We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexDiscussionEvents,  Publications,  Opportunities › Processing Programmer Needed for Simple project
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Processing Programmer Needed for Simple project (Read 1518 times)
Processing Programmer Needed for Simple project
Jul 4th, 2009, 5:15pm

_ I'm looking for a processing programmer to help realize a personnal project i've been working on, I have the programm ready in pseudo-code. I'm not familliar enough with the language and opengl to bring it to fruit, hence i'm looking for help !
Hit me with questions and you're hourly rate if interested. I estimate the amount of work to one or two hours for the first iteration of the project...

opengl / 3D / math skills / data vizualization.

thks !

oliviano@gmail.com
Re: Processing Programmer Needed for Simple project
Reply #1 - Jul 12th, 2009, 9:20pm

Can you give us any kind of idea about the output of the project? Is this going to resemble a landscape, character animation, flying text? What medium are you going to display this on, projector/computer monitor/print?
Re: Processing Programmer Needed for Simple project
Reply #2 - Jul 20th, 2009, 1:36pm

Yes, could you please be more specific? i will love help.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1