We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexDiscussionGeneral Discussion,  Status › Freelance Processing Developer needed
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Freelance Processing Developer needed (Read 910 times)
Freelance Processing Developer needed
Jun 2nd, 2009, 12:57pm

Hi,

I am working on a research project at Babson College, Boston. The project is about effect of social networks in corporate innovation. As part of that, we have large datasets but no meaningful ways of visualizing them.

I am looking for a Processing expert who could help us create visuals of the datasets we are working on. The project is not going to be fulltime. The work would be awarded as and when it comes. Therefore, I am specifically looking for a freelancer.

If you are interested, please contact me at muley.sandeep@gmail.com

Thanks,
Sandeep
Re: Freelance Processing Developer needed
Reply #1 - Jun 3rd, 2009, 2:15pm

Can you give some idea of the nature of your datasets?
What is the scope of what you are doing?
Is it to display one aspect of the data?
Is it to enable exploring the data to "discover" what is in it?

Are your datasets static? (i.e., collected some time ago)
Are they live? (i.e., Processing app would visualize ongoing changes to the data set)
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1