We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpSound,  Music Libraries › Minim Library and 0135 (or Sunflow)
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Minim Library and 0135 (or Sunflow) (Read 1052 times)
Minim Library and 0135 (or Sunflow)
May 31st, 2009, 9:12am

Hi,

I am trying to get the Minim Library to work on the 0135 Version of Processing because I am planning to render something with the P5Sunflow Library that is unfortunately not updated any more for the newer Versions of Processing.. My Problem is now: Sunflow does not work on the current Processing Version and Minim is not working on 0135 *aargh*  Angry

When I try to use minim in 0135 I get the following Error:

Exception in thread "Thread-2" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: processing.core.PApplet.createInput(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/io/InputStream;
     at ddf.mimin.javasound.JSMinim.getAudioInputStream(JSMinim.java:542)

Can anyone of you help me in any way on this issue?
thanks allot!
Re: Minim Library and 0135 (or Sunflow)
Reply #1 - Jun 3rd, 2009, 2:33pm

Not sure if this is what you're after, but the earlier 0135-compatible releases of minim are hosted here:

code.compartmental.net/minim/distro/?C=N;O=D

I think the 1.1 distribution worked with 0135, certainly fits the time frame. Cheers, Nick.
Re: Minim Library and 0135 (or Sunflow)
Reply #2 - Jun 9th, 2009, 5:40am

thx! That worked out well with the version you mentioned..

unfortunately I wont be able to use it like I wanted but still good to know for the future Smiley
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1