We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexDiscussionEvents,  Publications,  Opportunities › Interactive data viz project and projects
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Interactive data viz project and projects (Read 1007 times)
Interactive data viz project and projects
May 13th, 2009, 9:20am

My partner Tommy McCall & I make infographics, we do data visualization both in print and online for an expanding list of clients. We work with everyone from media companies to financial consultants to magazines (and their websites) to non-profits.

We're both visual journalists.  I spent 15 years at the New York Times, Tommy was at Time Inc. for 13.

We have a project we need to turn around in the next month and we'd love to find someone with Processing skills to hire to help us execute it. It's a good dataset, a natural for Processing. We're currently working on the UI.

We have more projects like this in the pipeline so we're looking for a long-term relationship as our studio grows.

Please contact me at sarahslobin@me.com

best,
Sarah

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1