We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpPrograms › Student Government Tag Cloud Project
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Student Government Tag Cloud Project (Read 482 times)
Student Government Tag Cloud Project
Apr 29th, 2009, 2:33pm

All,

I am starting a project which will read word documents and draw a simple tag cloud based on the content of the word document. The purpose of this project is to illustrate the keywords and topics discussed during Student Senate meetings at my undergraduate university.

I am gathering the minutes from weekly Student Senate meetings, which are saved as word documents, and using them as a dataset to draw a tag cloud highlighting key topics and issues discussed during those meetings.

I will be using this thread pretty much as a production blog. I appreciate all suggestions and tips as I embark on this project. Please stay posted for any progress.

I'm new to the community here and I'm looking forward to your insight and critiques.  Grin
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1