We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpOther Libraries › Problem with the prohtml library
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Problem with the prohtml library (Read 1072 times)
Problem with the prohtml library
Apr 21st, 2009, 1:57am

Hi there,

I'm trying to install and use the prohtml library without success.
I copied the jar file and opened one of the examples (HtmlList, although I tried others as well). However, after clicking the compile button I get this error:
The constructor HtmlList(String) is undefined.
Wondering what I am doing wrong... any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Problem with the prohtml library
Reply #1 - Feb 1st, 2010, 4:58am

same with me.

i use the latest processing and prohtml version.

and yes, i put the prohtml librarie in my libraries folder (actually i tried both, inside the processing package and the one in the sketches folder).

i'm running mac os 10.5.9.

help please!
Re: Problem with the prohtml library
Reply #2 - Feb 1st, 2010, 3:28pm

You are not doing anything wrong I suspect that the library has been modified but the examples have not been modified to work with the changes.

According to the documentation this constructor does not exist in the library, bit tough on you, but you might look at the docs for HtmlList is here

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1