We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpSyntax Questions › setUndecorated in new processing version 1.0.3
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
setUndecorated in new processing version 1.0.3 (Read 366 times)
setUndecorated in new processing version 1.0.3
Apr 18th, 2009, 3:03am

Hallo

I switched to the new processing version (1.0.3) and tried to use a sketch that I've made in an older version (0135). In this sketch I use "frame.setUndecorated(true)" and this doesn't work anymore in the new version.

The presentationwindow is set to the second output on the graphic card by using "frame.setLocation(1440, 0)". This works fine.

Could somebody please help my to hide the windowboarder in the new processing version? I don't have much expirience in javaprogramming, but the "standart" syntax of processing is no problem for me.

thanks for help
Thomas
Re: setUndecorated in new processing version 1.0.3
Reply #1 - Apr 18th, 2009, 3:39am

frame.removeNotify();
frame.setUndecorated(true);
frame.addNotify();
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1