We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexDiscussionExhibition › Live project, and need to change pde editor prefs
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Live project, and need to change pde editor prefs (Read 407 times)
Live project, and need to change pde editor prefs
Apr 16th, 2009, 2:29pm

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this board but for the past year have been more or less independently developing a Processing project for use in theatre performances.  I'm now experimenting with an implementation of Most Pixels Ever using 6 projectors at a live show. (progress notes at my Twitter: icilalune) So far so good.

I am currently in the middle of a show (third ever, and it's my first year in theatre) and have a small problem I hope someone can be kind to help with.

So I'm up in the control booth while running my control console with the pde editor, so that I can watch the debugger during the run. And it's dark up there. The glare from the white editor background is killing my eyes and I'm too wrecked to hack the /Library/prefs file myself... to convert it into some kind of night mode: black background, grey text, etc.

So if anybody's done this for a similar purpose I hope you're willing to share the code to change the file  and help a dude out of time.

Thanks for reading.
Reza
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1