We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpSyntax Questions › I have one problem : Spanish
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
I have one problem : Spanish (Read 444 times)
I have one problem : Spanish
Apr 2nd, 2009, 3:52pm

Hello, i'm starting  a project using arduio + processing, at the beggining everything was fine, but now.... oops

I can't print the letter "ñ" even this "´"

for example, i can't write "español" "México"

I realized when I was running the example "Typing"

I need those for my program.

Is there any solution to use them?
Re: I have one problem : Spanish
Reply #1 - Apr 3rd, 2009, 12:23am

have you tried generating a font with all characters ? maybe the "Univers45.vlw" font used in the example do not include ñ characters.

(I just generated a 'full' font - Tools/CreateFont/ check box 'all characters' -, after replacing the font in the sketch and setting 'String buff = "español"; ' as init and it ran well, displaying the ñ).
Re: I have one problem : Spanish
Reply #2 - Apr 3rd, 2009, 1:37pm

Quote:
have you tried generating a font with all characters ? maybe the "Univers45.vlw" font used in the example do not include ñ characters.

(I just generated a 'full' font - Tools/CreateFont/ check box 'all characters' -, after replacing the font in the sketch and setting 'String buff = "español"; ' as init and it ran well, displaying the ñ).

oooh i haven't tried... let me check

thank you
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1