We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpIntegration › Uploading applets easily openprocessing
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Uploading applets easily? openprocessing (Read 827 times)
Uploading applets easily? openprocessing
Mar 30th, 2009, 3:18am

hello everyone,

It is possible to upload applets into a Web site in an easy way? I saw that in openprocessing you zip the files and upload them into the server in a quite straight forward way then on the server side some magic has to happen, right?

We would like to implement a similar system into our expression engine backend, any guidance on how to start?

Many thanks for your time
Re: Uploading applets easily? openprocessing
Reply #1 - Apr 3rd, 2009, 6:19am

Any suggestions here? Thanks
Re: Uploading applets easily? openprocessing
Reply #2 - Apr 3rd, 2009, 7:32am

I don't even know what is an "expression engine", and I fear most people here are in the same case.
I think the "magic" on the server side is to use whatever facility your language offers to unzip files (eg. using Zip Functions in PHP) and put them at a specific place.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1