We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpPrograms › Traer.physics
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Traer.physics (Read 371 times)
Traer.physics
Mar 3rd, 2009, 2:16am

Hi has anyone tried dowloading traer.physics, for particle programs,I carnt get mine to work, the file is only 11kb, I thought it was supposed to be a large file. Is there any other way to get particles working.
Kenxy
Re: Traer.physics
Reply #1 - Mar 3rd, 2009, 10:15am

physics.jar is only about 11KB.  It works fine on my setup (Win Vista, Processing 1.01).
Re: Traer.physics
Reply #2 - Mar 3rd, 2009, 6:57pm

I'm running on Windows XP, but yeah, it worked for me too.  I followed the instructions and it was fine out of the box.

Double-check that you followed the installation instructions (that you unpacked it correctly and copied it to the right location), and if you just can't get it to work you might tell us some details about the platform you're running on.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1