We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpSyntax Questions › Fullscreen, Present, OPENGL...Help!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Fullscreen, Present, OPENGL...Help! (Read 415 times)
Fullscreen, Present, OPENGL...Help!
Feb 18th, 2009, 12:22am

Hello,
I have a squared sketch of size 900x900 and I want to put it in full screen mode in order to have the same effect of using the present mode (menu->sketch->present).

In such a modality I can see my window in the center of the screen. The part of the screen that are not filled by the
window are filled with a color and moreover the bar of processing disappear.

The problem of present mode is that the colour that surround the image is gray and I need the colour black, becouse I am using the black as background.
How can I change the colour of the present mode to black?

Do you have more suggestion about the effect I want to obtain in full screen mode?

My sketch uses strong calculation in OpenGL and is controlled via OSC, so I need to not loose efficiency.

I checked in the forum but at the moment I have not
got the solution.

Help!

Thanks in advance
Re: Fullscreen, Present, OPENGL...Help!
Reply #1 - Feb 18th, 2009, 6:49pm

Check this thread:
http://processing.org/discourse/yabb_beta/YaBB.cgi?board=Suggestions;action=display;num=1116166897
Reply #2 - Feb 19th, 2009, 2:26am

THANKS A MILLION.....
I changed the two lines of the file preferences.txt

run.present.bgcolor = #000000
run.present.stop.color = #000000

but does not work...

Has someone any suggestion please?
Reply #3 - Mar 3rd, 2009, 7:34am

i just tried this and it worked for me.  you sure you quit processing, edited and saved the prefs file, and then relaunched processing?

if it still doesn't work for you, you can always do:

Code:

size(screen.width,screen.height);

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1