We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpPrograms › 3D contoller projecct help
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
3D contoller projecct help (Read 303 times)
3D contoller projecct help
Dec 19th, 2008, 7:38pm

I am psoting because i started a project making a 3D controller, i am having a problem running the 3D tic tac toe progeam through processing (i am aware that this might be the wrong forum to post in but i though i would give it a shot anyhow) the issue is i cant run the program, i get a window but nothing in it, if anyone has any advise that would be great.. i cant post the link to the instructable on this forum but a google search of diy 3D controller arduino will get you there, its the first hit. if anyone could help me to trouble shoot the problem im having running with this program or point me in the direction of another program i can sue this controller with taht would be great.
Also as an aside, i am a school teacher and i am very interseted in putting together a core group of cheap and relatively in expensive projects that i can hopefully turn into an after school program for students ( fith graders approcimately, but well supervised) to teach basic skills in electronics and arduino that would be fun and cool. so if anyone has any project suggestions that would be great.
Re: 3D contoller projecct help
Reply #1 - Dec 21st, 2008, 6:26am

Is it possible to clarify the problem a little further?

Maybe starting with having the program to display the tic-tac-toe in Processing would help - that's appropriate for Processing. Try to make the program without the 3D interface and show the code to the thread.

Once you have that, you can adapt it to the hardware interface using arduino.

Hardware part should probably go to the arduino forum, though.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1