We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpOpenGL and 3D Libraries › Obsessive Camera Direction (OCD) : broken link
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Obsessive Camera Direction (OCD) : broken link (Read 1142 times)
Obsessive Camera Direction (OCD) : broken link
Dec 10th, 2008, 7:05pm

Hi,
The link on the libraries page seems to be broken. I googled the lib and I can't find it anywhere else. Does anyone know where else the OCD lib can be downloaded.

Thanks!

Guillaume
Re: Obsessive Camera Direction (OCD) : broken link
Reply #1 - Dec 10th, 2008, 7:16pm

The academic site that I've been hosting OCD at appears to have been removed over the weekend. I'm currently investigating options ro reactivating the site or relocating it. I have the library backed up and can post it at a new location, but it will probably take me a couple days to do so.

I apologize for the inconvenience, and will post when the library is available for download again.
Reply #2 - Dec 11th, 2008, 12:44pm

Is it possible to send me the OCD by mail ? or to share it on servers like rapidshare ? thanks !

clement.bomboy@gmail.com
Reply #3 - Dec 15th, 2008, 7:46pm

I need this library too!

Can someon plz upload it somewhere??

Thanks
Reply #4 - Dec 15th, 2008, 11:44pm

+1. Shame Google doesn't cache zip files.

I can host a mirror, though drop.io or another such service would probably be a better solution.
Reply #5 - Dec 16th, 2008, 1:30am

I also need this library for most of the sketches I download, so if anybody has it and could upload it that would be great.
Reply #6 - Dec 16th, 2008, 2:45am

for the desperate ones...

http://www.julapy.com/temp/OCD.zip
Reply #7 - Dec 16th, 2008, 3:16am

Thank you so much! ... now I can finally see how all these sketches work Smiley
Reply #8 - Jan 6th, 2009, 12:44am

where do i put this? i've tried a bunch of places but the import line still isn't working...
Reply #9 - Jan 6th, 2009, 1:27am

The instructions for installing libraries are pretty simple. Just create a "libraries" folder in your sketchbook. Then unzip the contents of the .zip file into the folder. The library should show up in the list of available imports after restarting Processing.

Also, there is no need to use the "emergency" link posted in this thread any more. OCD has found a new home at http://www.gdsstudios.com/processing/libraries/ocd/. Complete reference and the latest downloads are available there.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1