We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexDiscussionExhibition › various sketches...
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
various sketches... (Read 911 times)
various sketches...
Dec 10th, 2008, 5:30pm

Here is a sample of work I've been doing...

http://www.thomashollier.com/th/Generative_Art.html
Re: various sketches...
Reply #1 - Dec 14th, 2008, 9:14am

Hi Thomas,

I can't believe I'm the first to say WOW!!!
I was pretty pleased with my own humble efforts but now I realize I'm back in the stone age. I love your work.

Though I like them all, my favorite has to be fibinacci10. I'd love to see a full-screen version of that. Maybe even an iTunes visualizer. Just exquisite. I can't wait to show these to my 5 year old grandson who will love them too I'm sure.

Notice I can run all but tree5 on my Mac but that one fails.

Thanks for sharing.

Tim
Reply #2 - Dec 14th, 2008, 10:43am

Hey Thomas!
That's some really nice sketches!

Keep up the good work indeed!

-seltar
Reply #3 - Dec 14th, 2008, 12:14pm

All of your sketches are simply awesome.  I especially like Growth.  Also,  I see you've done some stuff with animating Spirograph's. I was working on something similar a while back but the project got derailed, like so many others. I'm more of a starter than a finisher. You've inspired me to pick it up again. Again, Great work!
Reply #4 - Dec 16th, 2008, 7:16pm

Lovely work - I like all of them. Maze 7 looks like it might have been the simplest to code, but I think it makes the strongest statement. It brings to mind a game that's always changing- very evocative.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1