We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpPrograms › Hints on using P3D and video together
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Hints on using P3D and video together? (Read 275 times)
Hints on using P3D and video together?
Nov 5th, 2008, 2:03am

Hey all,

Does anyone have any hints for using P3D and the video library together?  On my mac (10.4.11-latest, with lastest non-dev java), it seem to be impossible to use the video library with either P3D or OPENGL rendering modes.  I'm writing up a code sample to attach to a bug report, but I'd like to make sure noone knows of a solution (probably obvious) that I'm missing.

The behavior I'm getting is odd, because it gets past the line where I initialize the Capture, but then throws out a 'no camera attached or VDIG isn't installed' error.  (Is this due to the threaded nature of the video library?)

I have tried the standard 'fiddle with import order' - no results.

Thanks,
c0sis
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1