We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpIntegration › php integration
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
php integration (Read 852 times)
php integration
Sep 18th, 2008, 6:55am

Hello.
Im trying to use a php to comunicate with a mysql DB. I´d like to send and retive simple data, numbers, strings and the kind of things that we get from "println". I know there is a library written by Florian Jennet that can send images directly, but I need to do some more operations with php cause this is for a facebook application.
I´ve seen a java-php bridge but i don´t know how to use it.
Although there is a hack that shows how to save to web a file, but I'm not too skilled and I don´t know how to use it for get and send data.
Does anyone have an idea about how this could be done?

thanks for your answers.
Re: php integration
Reply #1 - Sep 18th, 2008, 2:07pm

Searching PHP on the site, I found Re: save to web --- image export but I am not sure if it is relevant. But I point out there so possible security issues with such bridge, which should be of interest for you. The general method should be still usable, at least if you want to use the POST method (the GET one is even simpler anyway).
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1