We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexDiscussionEvents,  Publications,  Opportunities › Course in Australia
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Course in Australia? (Read 832 times)
Course in Australia?
Jul 29th, 2008, 8:20am

Hi Smiley

Is anyone offering a course in Australia anytime soon? Either in Sydney, Canberra, or preferably Melbourne. I'm not looking for a Degree course, I'm already enrolled in a Bachelor of Fine Art. Looking for some kind of short course or workshop over the coming months...

Regards,

Matt T.
Re: Course in Australia?
Reply #1 - Jul 29th, 2008, 11:48pm

It's not a short course, but I'm running a 2 semester 20CP subject in processing as part of the bachelor of games design at griffith university (in brisbane).

This is the first year it's run, and we've just started the second semester. So far so good. Might be a little out of your way, But Brisbane is warmer than Melbourne. But not by much at the moment.

MattD
Re: Course in Australia?
Reply #2 - Jul 31st, 2008, 1:15pm

Cheers,

Yeah Brisbane is a bit out of the way. As I said I'm already enrolled in a course, which is based in Melbourne(rmit). I'm working through the book but it would be great to bounce off other users. Maybe next year I will get up to briz but i'll probably have my chops up by then...

Still if anyone knows of anything please post!

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1