We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProcessing DevelopmentLibraries,  Tool Development › VerText, Michael Chang
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
VerText, Michael Chang (Read 1180 times)
VerText, Michael Chang
Jul 21st, 2008, 1:26am

Michael Chang's site seems to have disappeared literally today -- I was checking out his VerText library of last year. Now getting a dead GoDaddy link.

Michael, if you're out there, it's a great library; I hope someone else could host it. (I don't have my copy handy as I figured I'd just re-download it!)

Oops, sorry, didn't mean to duplicate this -- http://processing.org/discourse/yabb_beta/YaBB.cgi?board=OpenGL;action=display;num=1216584210;start=0#0

-- but I know several of the Y!Haus team, so I can see if I can track down Michael. (He may be unaware of a domain expiration or something, which would of course suck for him if that's the case!)
Re: VerText, Michael Chang
Reply #1 - Sep 1st, 2008, 10:55am

It's back up now. Sorry about that! I had some hosting problems and credit card issues with Godaddy.

I should also give the lib a good update this month.
Reply #2 - Sep 1st, 2008, 6:08pm

That's great, Michael! Welcome back! (I've been down that road with hosting before, so I know what a pain it can be.)

Feel free to do a quick post here when the update is up, which should ping all of us interested.

Looking forward to it!
Reply #3 - Sep 2nd, 2008, 10:01pm

I am also using the library or something similar in a project. I'm very interested in it. Is there a possibility to integrate 3D into the base API, such as rotations, 3d coordinates?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1