We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpOther Libraries › unlekkerTileSaver Error Vec3
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
unlekkerTileSaver Error Vec3? (Read 1108 times)
unlekkerTileSaver Error Vec3?
Jun 30th, 2008, 8:30pm

I try to save a highres vVersion of my drawings with the unlekkerTileSaver but i encounter some errors.
I downloaded and unpacked the unlekker folder to my libraries folder and tried out some of the codeandform samples... running the tilesaver sample i get an error like: "The import "unlekker/geom/Vec3" is not valid, since it does not name a type in a package."
this seems to happen with every codeexample including Vec3, whatever that is... does anybody know what ive done wrong ?

Re: unlekkerTileSaver Error Vec3?
Reply #1 - Jul 12th, 2008, 2:54pm

Which version of Processing are you using I've not tested the library with later versions than 0135.

If you install the unlekkerLib 0002 library from my Google Code repository, it will work with 0135 at least.
Reply #2 - Jul 12th, 2008, 3:30pm

works perfect for me with all the lastest ish...
Reply #3 - Jul 12th, 2008, 4:45pm

not with my latest version, still dont know why
Reply #4 - Jul 12th, 2008, 8:59pm

I took a closer look at the online version of the lib and realized that was is in fact missing some critical classes. My deepest apologies, I have no idea how I missed that.

I've uploaded a new version: unlekkerLib-0003. Let me know if it works for you...
Reply #5 - Jul 13th, 2008, 5:56pm

works great now.
Thanks!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1