We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpOpenGL and 3D Libraries › Same scene, multiple cameras
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Same scene, multiple cameras (Read 332 times)
Same scene, multiple cameras
Jun 24th, 2008, 8:56pm

I'm trying to do the following in Processing:

1. in on PApplet, I create my scene (in this case, an interactive sphere w/ the map of the moon 'skinned' on it). Using the mouse, I can rotate this sphere in any direction.

2. I want to add another camera ("view") to THIS scene and in a different view (I'm probably going to have a Frame w/ two separate panels, one for '1' and one for '2'), be able to manipulate this camera and see the SAME scene. However I move this camera, should not impact the scene view in '1'.

I have seen posts w/ OpenGl code to open 2 views showing the same scene, but this is a little different.

If you have any ideas, please post them for me. Thanks!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1