We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpOther Libraries › change font size in controlp5 library
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
change font size in controlp5 library (Read 548 times)
change font size in controlp5 library
Jun 13th, 2008, 2:19pm

Dear Community,
I want to use the controlp5 library for a project. It´s a great work, that Andreas Schlegel did. But I want to ask one more time the question, how it´s possible to change the font size of the controller texts. It´s a slighly a bit too small for me.-

I did not understand the procedere, how to do that by reading this the processsing board.

May be somebody did already change the size by using glen murphy's fasttext class, a java trick or sth. different.

thanks for any help

best

fraenk
Re: change font size in controlp5 library
Reply #1 - Jun 14th, 2008, 3:12am

hi fraenk,
unfortunately there is no option available and implemented to change the fontsize. since controlP5 uses bitfonts, you wouldnt get a nice or readable result by increasing the fontsize, except you double the size. for future work i want to implement an option for custom bitfonts, but i am not sure when this would be. hm, i guess this doesnt help you very much for now i guess.
best,
andreas
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1