We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpSound,  Music Libraries › [Minim] Publishing the applet
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
[Minim] Publishing the applet (Read 500 times)
[Minim] Publishing the applet
May 16th, 2008, 11:29am

Does anyone have an example on how to publish a Minim applet?
Re: [Minim] Publishing the applet
Reply #1 - Jun 8th, 2008, 7:45pm

It works the same as when you publish any other Processing applet. The only issue that I am aware of is that if you export an applet and all the jar files for included libraries are NOT wrapped into one big jar file for the applet (like what happens when exporting an OPENGL sketch), then you will have security issues when trying to access the line-in. In the case of one fat jar, it's possible to sign that jar and get access to the line-in, but I haven't figured out yet what all needs to be signed when the jars are all separate. If you aren't trying to access the line-in, then you shouldn't need to worry about any of what I just said.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1