We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpIntegration › Export Processing from Eclipse (EclipseP5Exporter)
Pages: 1 2 
Export Processing from Eclipse (EclipseP5Exporter) (Read 8690 times)
Re: Export Processing from Eclipse (EclipseP5Exporter)
Reply #15 - Aug 7th, 2009, 8:29am

Hi

Another little Bug: While the exporter includes the opengl native libraries, it doesnt include the serial libraries. the application works after coping by hand the required library:

librxtxSerial.jnilib

I tested this on OS X only though. But this library is missing inside the Linux and Windows export folder as well...

Another cool feature would be if the "data" folder, which lies within the project root, would be copied to the three application directories as well.

obviously this could be done through an ant script, but I am lazy... Lips Sealed

martin

Reply #16 - Jan 15th, 2010, 1:21am

Can't find the project website anymore can someone help? Smiley
Reply #17 - Jan 17th, 2010, 2:10pm

bump
Reply #18 - Feb 15th, 2010, 3:29am

If you google for EclipseP5Exporter, it crops up as about the third match. I'd give a direct link, but this is my first post so it won't let me add urls.

Also, thanks for this dch - it's been great in easing the transition to Eclipse.
Reply #19 - Feb 15th, 2010, 5:09am

you could give proclipsing a try. comes with a p5exporter which is based on eclipseP5exporter. proclipsing post.
Pages: 1 2