We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexDiscussionEvents,  Publications,  Opportunities › urgent: searching a processing pro for a paid job
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
urgent: searching a processing pro for a paid job (Read 632 times)
urgent: searching a processing pro for a paid job
May 7th, 2008, 12:02am

Hey,

I am presenting my diploma on individualized isolation porcelain in two weeks and me and my fellow are totally stuck in programming. I am searching for somebody who is capable to get the curves constraint, smoothely changing and to include a moving range for the points so that they flip back if they are pulled beyond the border. Berlin located would be best to meet and talk about it. I am willing to pay, no doubt. I would need it as quickly as possible.

Thanks for any help.

Susa

the code doesn't fit in, if you are interested, please e me at susa@goldprodukt.de
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1