We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpPrograms › Running/rendering multiple Processing processes
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Running/rendering multiple Processing processes (Read 585 times)
Running/rendering multiple Processing processes
Feb 26th, 2008, 3:41am

Dearest,

Very tentatively I'd like to enquire if there exists a possibility to render multiple pieces at the same time. The rendering I'm doing does not cause excessive stress, but does takes an excessive amount of time to complete. I've looked around, but please forgive me if I have overlooked an obvious solution- I'm quite new to Processing on the whole.

Beside this issue, my compliments! It has been very much fun to work/play with.
Re: Running/rendering multiple Processing processe
Reply #1 - Feb 26th, 2008, 8:12am

yes, though you'll need to embed the PApplets inside a java application; meaning that it requires some knowledge of java programming, and can't be done directly within the processing environment.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1