We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpSyntax Questions › particle system/network
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
particle system/network (Read 488 times)
particle system/network
Nov 5th, 2007, 10:43pm

Hi....i m quite new on processing, but i m using it for my architecture master and i love this prog....i have some problem in the script i m using.....it is based on particle system library...i m using different arrays to redistribute a series of node in space and rebalance theme according to attraction ad repulsion forces. Some of the arrays are specified elemnt by elemnt but this is due to my project needs. I dep systemloy a first series of particles and let them distribute in space....then with keypressed function freeze tehir position and deply a second number of particles...new array....that react to the fixed one and redistribute in space....what i want to do is now to freeze the second deplyment as well...and call a new double array that take the last fixed position of all teh particles deployed and create around them a local deployment of particles floating around each single old particle...the last part doesn t work.....this is the script....hope to have some feedback and i apologise for teh rudimental redondancy of the scripting technique..thx..code is following
Re: particle system/network
Reply #1 - Nov 5th, 2007, 10:55pm

ok...the script is too long bc prob i didn tsynthesised it correclty....can anyone tell me how to post it?.....link or via email if u can help me and are intrested??....thx in advance
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1