We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Music (Read 591 times)
Music
Oct 23rd, 2007, 4:43am

Additional background music to how ah? Who can give me an example of the code ah? Thank you
Re: Music
Reply #1 - Oct 23rd, 2007, 5:23am

please stop posting in the "status" section of the board. if you have a question about the syntax for a command, use the "syntax" section. or if it's about a specific program, use "programs". this is the fifth message i've had to move to the correct category.
Reply #2 - Oct 24th, 2007, 9:55pm

I've read some posts you did, and you did quite a lot,
and my best advice for you is stop using Processing and go buy adobe creative suite or some shit like that.

Processing is not a people who just, "i want to do this cool shit! where to click?"

I'm not at all an advanced user, I'm a total newbie and I'm alone to study. But I don't post such a dumb questions every time I want to do this shit and that shit. "Yo, give me your coool trick, man!" how hopeless! and it really piss me off.

Try to understand what's processing about, and if you can not, I recommend you wonderful Itunes for your background music or whatever.
Reply #3 - Oct 24th, 2007, 10:04pm

sorry, i've forgot my second advice.

I'm not a moderator at all, but if you're not even able to understand the fact that status/syntax/programs..etc. sections  are actually deal with different topics and it has to be respected, that simply means that you're not able to use any forums on the web.
So, write a postcards or make a phone call, or ask people to teach you basic internet using skill. (how to open a mail...etc.) only after then start use itunes.

good luck!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1