We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpOther Libraries › proSVG documentation/help
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
proSVG documentation/help (Read 1115 times)
proSVG documentation/help
Oct 10th, 2007, 5:28pm

I wrote a question about proSVG, as i get no response i assume that it must be a stupid question. But I could not find any documentation about proSVG, at the site there's just an example. Does any one can point me the way to go?
My problem is that proSVG exports every draw made since the applet starts, generating huge SVG files.
I've seen some reports of the same issue, but it says that it is fixed, and the 'buffer" would be cleaned every time one calls "background(color);" but it is not working this way for me.

thanks

vicente
Re: proSVG documentation/help
Reply #1 - Oct 10th, 2007, 5:49pm

Does SVG only works with noLoop() ?
Reply #2 - Oct 10th, 2007, 8:35pm

you're sort of at the mercy of whether the prosvg author or someone else who has used it can help you out...

you might try using the built-in pdf library, which can use beginRecord() and the rest, and includes a handful of examples for the scenario you describe.
Reply #3 - Oct 10th, 2007, 9:53pm

Thanks Fry!
You are always arround.
I did no realize that PDF library would export vectorial. I'm going to try.
Also i'm making tests with prosvg, if i find anything I'll post it.

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1