We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProcessing DevelopmentLibraries,  Tool Development › mbluetooth compiler error
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
mbluetooth compiler error (Read 583 times)
mbluetooth compiler error
Jul 4th, 2007, 5:11pm

hi there

i've just been trying out the mbluetooth-library but every example (no changes made) results in a "compiler error" and automatically opens the processing bug-reporting in my browser. any idea what might be causing this?

by the way, what i'm trying to do is establish a connection between a computer and a mobile phone. the phone should send some data to the computer and then wait for the computer to send back an image. hints on how that could be achieved would be welcome as well, of course.

cheers
sascha
Re: mbluetooth compiler error
Reply #1 - Jul 4th, 2007, 6:28pm

no compiler error anymore, changed the reference in export.txt to "avetanabluetooth.jar", but now i also get the same "Exception in thread "Thread-3" java.lang.NullPointerException" as camille. :/
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1