We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpPrograms › Processing noob trying to get some help Here!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Processing noob trying to get some help Here! (Read 349 times)
Processing noob trying to get some help Here!
Jun 16th, 2007, 6:01pm

Hi, I'm shore that this isn't the best place for asking this, but if is a better one please tell me.
I've a problem opening Processing, it doesn't work at all. First I've downloaded Processing with java an it worked perfectly, and stop working, it doesn't even open the program.
Then I tried to install other Sun's java and it doesn't give a sine. than, after I uninstalled the new java I tried to run the java version of processing and... the same it doesn't detect java platform.
What can I do??? Tnks
slim
Re: Processing noob trying to get some help Here!
Reply #1 - Jun 16th, 2007, 8:29pm

I'm suspecting you're using Windows, but can you tell us more about the version and what hardware you're running it on?
Re: Processing noob trying to get some help Here!
Reply #2 - Jun 17th, 2007, 2:44am

Oh yeah that's it, dam windows, tnks a lot. I'm running Win Xp SP2, ati radeon mobile x700 256mb, 1g ram. Is there any thing that I can do to resolve this?
Thank you Slim
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1