We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpOther Libraries › problems with exporting - proHTML
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
problems with exporting - proHTML (Read 492 times)
problems with exporting - proHTML
Jun 13th, 2007, 6:15pm

I'm using the proHTML library and tried the simple example of htmlList. I wanted to export this example to an applet (to use it online) but I got the following error:

... /HtmlList/applet/HtmlList.java:7:14:7:51: Semantic Error: No applicable overload was found for a constructor with signature "HtmlList(java.lang.String)" in type "HtmlList". Perhaps you wanted the overloaded version "HtmlList();" instead?

... /HtmlList/applet/HtmlList.java:9:3:9:26: Semantic Error: No accessible method with signature "printElements()" was found in type "HtmlList".

processing.app.RunnerException: Perhaps you wanted the overloaded version "HtmlList();" instead?

at processing.app.Compiler.message(Compiler.java:339)

at processing.app.MessageSiphon.run(MessageSiphon.java:60)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:552)
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1