We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
moviemaker blue (Read 613 times)
moviemaker blue
Jun 9th, 2007, 8:27am

Sorry for posting this if the issue has already been discussed and resolved.  

I have a question about moviemaker. I noticed some postings in the moviemaker site about quicktime movies being washed in blue, but I have not seen any posting that gives any clue about how this can be avoided. It has happened a few times, when processing black and white quicktime movies.

Re: moviemaker blue
Reply #1 - Jun 10th, 2007, 2:35pm

that was an old bug that has since been fixed. there was a quicktime bug where the color channels were swapped on the intel macs.

if it's a grayscale movie it sounds like you're running into something else. if you have code that causes it, please file a bug report so we can check it out.
Re: moviemaker blue
Reply #2 - Jun 14th, 2007, 3:36am

Thanks for your response. I just noticed a glitch in my original code, and when I fixed it the unintended blue no longer shows up. I do not think the problem was just my code, though, so I will try to duplicate the effect and if the colour appears again I will report it.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1