We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpPrograms › Help please !
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Help please ! (Read 672 times)
Help please !
Jun 3rd, 2007, 3:04am

Hi all, I'm new on processing and I have some questions :
I try to modify the exemple named : Asciivideo in library-video folder. What I want to do is to used sentences or words rather letters (I don't know if my english is good). I try many solutions but nothing works and I don't understand anything !
So if someone can help me and show me what I have to do for modify this sketch, it will bi fantastic!
Re: Help please !
Reply #1 - Jun 3rd, 2007, 12:31pm

Hi madekan,

Welcome to Processing! There's two things you should consider, when posting on this board:

1. Use a more descriptive title than "Help Please!". Many users will ignore such a post. Try to write something like "Ascii Video example modification". This way you will get more attention from people who know about the topic.

2. Post some code you've been working on, even if it doesn't work yet. Tell us which parts work and which don't. Often someone will find the problem or can give you a hint based on that.

cheers,
Greg
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1