We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpSyntax Questions › strange error on my macbook
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
strange error on my macbook (Read 513 times)
strange error on my macbook
May 9th, 2007, 9:41pm

this appears every time I run a Processing program on my macbook pro:

2007-05-09 12:34:01.962 java[244] *** -[NSBundle load]: Error loading code /Users/Miffy/Library/InputManagers/Smart Crash Reports/Smart Crash Reports.bundle/Contents/MacOS/Smart Crash Reports for bundle /Users/Miffy/Library/InputManagers/Smart Crash Reports/Smart Crash Reports.bundle, error code 2 (link edit error code 0, error number 0 ())

Has anyone seen this? It doesn't seem to affect my program in any way, but it concerns me.
Re: strange error on my macbook
Reply #1 - May 10th, 2007, 9:45am

You can ignore it, i've got some error too about P5 not being able to load Quartz composer plugin bundles.

The Input manager folder contains plugins that will let (3rd party) applications to access them (Processing is actually trying to load this plugin, but it is not designed for it).

The message is just telling you that the "Smart Crash Reports" can't be loaded by Processing, nothing more to worry about. Wink
Re: strange error on my macbook
Reply #2 - May 10th, 2007, 6:07pm

Glad to hear :}
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1