We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpOther Libraries › Reactivision - telling markers to do stuff.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Reactivision - telling markers to do stuff. (Read 569 times)
Reactivision - telling markers to do stuff.
May 7th, 2007, 1:01am

I've been playing around with processing for a few months teaching myself from books, online docs and Java resources too. Lately the Reactivision library has caught my eye – I've loaded up the demo and changed it so that is loads my own image when a marker is detected. But for every marker it has the same image. How do I script it so that marker 77 will load imageA and marker 86 will load imageB etc. If anyone has anymore examples or any help that would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Matt
Re: Reactivision - telling markers to do stuff.
Reply #1 - Feb 20th, 2008, 1:54pm

hi everyone,

did you manage to find a solution to your problem as your problem is the same as mine.
Re: Reactivision - telling markers to do stuff.
Reply #2 - Aug 7th, 2008, 4:53am

I am not sure if this would be the best way, but I guess one way of doing what you ask is using a HashMap where you assign "key:value" pairs to your data. Therefore you could have the various marker IDs as the keys and the image filenames as the values. Then according to the Id of the object from the Reactivision library you can draw the corresponding image. Hope this helps although I can see that the question was posed a long time ago and I don't know if you still care for an answer Wink
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1