We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpIntegration › integration into Flash
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
integration into Flash (Read 1386 times)
integration into Flash
Apr 2nd, 2007, 12:44am

Hallo, I don´t know, if this is the right place to post my questions.

I want to integrate my works with processing into Flash. I tried to load my processingworks as .html dates into Flash with the order loadMovie. But it doesn´t work...
I found another problem, maybe, this is the problem, why the order loadMovie doesn´t work. After I have exported the processing-dates, I have copied all the data into another order, because the data seems to communicate with each other. But in the order "applet" the processing-dates work very fine, but after copying all the dates together into another order, the dates doesn´t work...

I hope, there´s somebody who has an idea, how to integrate processing into Flash, so that it works fine.
Re: integration into Flash
Reply #1 - Apr 2nd, 2007, 5:22am

Now, I have found out, how it is possible to integrate processing into Flash. I made it with a source which made that the browser opens... But my problem is, there´s only a grey field in the browser with the white, empty field in  it, where the jar-file should to be....

Does anybody know, what´s the problem???
Reply #2 - Apr 2nd, 2007, 8:15am

it's not possible to integrate processing applets into flash.

F
Reply #3 - Apr 2nd, 2007, 11:02am

so you are having a link from inside flash point to an applet that's online? can you post the link to that applet that's not working? ... and maybe post the code of that applet / sketch if it's not too long?

are you having problems with other applets not showing up as well? like this for example:
http://processing.org/learning/examples/displaying.html

F
Reply #4 - Apr 2nd, 2007, 12:44pm

I´ve loaded the whole project on www.sutol-online.de/flash.zip

In "endlichzeigen" you see the the page with the navigation.
The buttons "Gestaltungsgesetz" and "Zufallsbild" lead us to the browser where processing has to be shown.

You´ll see, that the problem is not like the example you´ve shown...

thanks for your help!
Reply #5 - Apr 2nd, 2007, 1:04pm

can you send me or post the sketches / applets somewhere?

F
Reply #6 - Apr 2nd, 2007, 2:42pm

ich habe dir eine nachricht geschrieben!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1