We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexDiscussionGeneral Discussion,  Status › mentor or instruction in vancouver/seattle area
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
mentor or instruction in vancouver/seattle area? (Read 1162 times)
mentor or instruction in vancouver/seattle area?
Feb 28th, 2007, 11:03pm

hi there,

i am hoping to find someone in the vancouver/victoria or seattle area who is interested in mentoring or instructing a friend and i in using processing for live visuals. we are looking for a basic quickstart to help point us towards what we are looking to achieve, and i have always found it easier watching over someone's shoulder.

_vrsn
Re: mentor or instruction in vancouver/seattle are
Reply #1 - Mar 17th, 2007, 3:09pm

I just discovered processing a few days ago, and I'm in the Seattle area also.  I've gotten going pretty well just with the example code- but I could really use something like a users group or meetup to see what other people are doing and exchange tips and stuff.
Re: mentor or instruction in vancouver/seattle are
Reply #2 - Mar 25th, 2007, 8:54pm

I'd be interested in that too wanting to  use on mobile
phones
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1