We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpSyntax Questions › Fading out a background and RPG Game Help...
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Fading out a background and RPG Game Help... (Read 492 times)
Fading out a background and RPG Game Help...
Feb 28th, 2007, 7:20pm

Hello, i'm currently creating a gaming / rpg (role-playing game) project for anyone & everyone, using processing.
I've started the basics, added a menu, roll-over images and movable character. But i'm currently interested in how i'm going to introduce the game. As i will start off by fading the background from black to white, its not as if i have not tried already, although i am stuck, i admit it. If any of you require more information, or would like to help out. Please, feel free to email me. My email address, tah.owner@btinternet.com

Thanks,
Steve.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1